Feel free to change the recipe up by adding whatever you have in your fridge or by taking away whatever ingredients you don’t have on hand. I recommend using spaghetti for this dish as it will cook quicker than most other types of pasta.
One Pot Pasta
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- ½ lb | 200g Spaghetti
- ½ Onion
- Handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Handful Basil Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons | 30ml Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon | 15ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Cups | 500ml Water
- Salt + Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Place the spaghetti through the middle of a heavy based large pan. Make sure it sits flat, if not then just snap it in half.
- Slice the onion and garlic into thin slices and the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the pan with the pasta.
- Add the basil, keeping a few leaves for plating later on.
- Pour the water into the pan along with the oil and balsamic and salt and pepper.
- Heat over medium heat for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally until the pasta is completely cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve immediately in two bowls topped with parmesan cheese and basil.