Oreo Ice Cream
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- In a large bowl of a stand-mixer or with an electric hand-mixer, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- In a separate medium bowl, pour in the sweetened condensed milk. Add the chopped Oreos to milk and stir to combine.
- Pour Oreo mixture into the whipped cream and gently fold to combine. Pour mixture into a 2 quart pan.
- Cover tightly and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!