- 1/2 cup measure of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon scoop of vanilla extract
- 1-pint size of vanilla ice cream
- 4 Oreo cookies (add more for the garnish)
- Optional fill of shaved chocolate
- Place your milkshake glass in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 30minutes before starting out
- Bring out the ice cream and allow softening till it is possible to scoop from the container. Waiting time can be up to 10 minutes
- Wash your blender and add the milk, vanilla and ice cream to it along with the Oreos (4 will do) to the blender.
- Allow the milkshake to blend until it combines and smoothens
- Empty the milkshake into a glass and add the shaved chocolate and the Oreo cookie to garnish.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved