oven fried chicken
- 3 chicken legs
- 3 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup Bisquick mix (recipe above)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees with an 8×8 baking pan with 6 tablespoons of butter in it and mix the Bisquick in a bowl with the paprika, garlic salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces well in the Bisquick mix then place skin side down in the butter and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn carefully taking care to not tear the skin and bake and additional 10 minutes.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved