Parmesan Red Potato Wedges are coated with shredded parmesan cheese, herbs, and spices before baking in the oven until they are golden and crispy. They are irresistible!
Parmesan Red Potato Wedges
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut each potato in half, then cut each half into 4 wedges. Place the potato wedges into a gallon-size plastic baggie with the olive oil and mix to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the shredded parmesan cheese and all of the seasonings. Add the cheese mixture to the baggie and mix well so the cheese is coating the potato wedges.
- Arrange the wedges on a dark baking sheet so that they are not too crowded. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes or until the wedges are golden and cooked through.