Peach Sangria – Fresh, smooth, fruity sangria made with fresh ripe peaches, apples, raspberries, orange and pineapple juice. Summer refreshment that’s perfect for guests and patio entertaining or chilling by the pool.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle white wine I used Moscato
- 3 ounces brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup *SEE NOTES*
- Fresh Fruit
- 4-5 fresh peaches divided
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1 fresh apple sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Slice peaches. In a blender, combine 2/3 of the fresh peaches and a tablespoon or two of water. Blend until smooth.
- Combine white wine, brandy, orange juice, pineapple juice and simple syrup in a glass pitcher. Stir until fully combined.
- Add to the pitcher. Stir to combine
- Stir in remaining peach slices, apple slices, and raspberries. Cover and chill at least 4-8 hours or up to 48.
!For simple syrup:
Combine equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.