Peanut Butter Bread
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, not natural
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until combined, 1-2 minutes. Beat in the eggs. Add the milk, sour cream and vanilla extract, mix briefly. Gradually add the flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing with a spatula to prevent over mixing. Be sure to mix just until combined meaning it’s okay if there are lumps or a few flour streaks.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 48-52 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. See step 3!!!
- Check the bread 10-15 minutes before the timer goes off, if the top of the bread is browning too much, tent the loaf with aluminum foil and then continue baking until the bread is cooked. Or if you are concerned about the top of the load being too dry, tent the bread as well.
- Allow the loaf to cool completely before slicing or removing it from the pan.
Craving for more? Keep in touch on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for new post updates and more.
© Copyright 25 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved