Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: easy
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of mashed banana
- 4 tbsp of butter or ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ of cup rolled oats (grind for 30 seconds in food processor)
- 1 ½ of cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, and lightly grease the baking sheets.
- Pour the honey and peanut butter mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Add the mashed banana and melted butter and whisk until the mixture is well blended. Use your whisk to beat in the egg, then add vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, add oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and chocolate chips until they are evenly combined. Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- Then use an ice cream scoop to place even amounts of cookie dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies until they’re just beginning to turn golden around the edges, about 15 minutes.
- Then remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely on the wire rack. If desired, sprinkle lightly with flaky sea salt.
Around The Globe