Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Cook Time: 2 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 5 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 cups good quality milk chocolate chips
- marshmallows and mini candy canes for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in a slow cooker set to low heat. Let cook for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When chocolate is fully melted and the drink is hot to taste, it’s done!
- Top with marshmallows and mini candy canes for some extra fun.