Pineapple and Mango Green Smoothie
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 and 1/4 cups (7oz/200g) Mango, fresh or frozen (if using fresh, about 1 large mango)
- 1 and 1/4 cups (7oz/200g) Pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 Frozen Banana (3.5oz/100g)
- 1 cup (240ml) Coconut Water
- 3 and 1/3 cups (3.5oz/100g) Baby Spinach*
- Add all ingredients to the blender jug starting with the coconut water, then the spinach, then frozen banana, then mango and pineapple and blend until very smooth.
- Drink immediately for optimal deliciousness.
Around The Globe