Prawn & Pork Laksa
- laksa paste
- coconut milk
- chilli samba
- 1 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- 300g (10 oz) thinly sliced pork fillet
- 200g (7 oz) peeled and deveined tiger prawns (or any other type of prawn or shrimp)
- 400g (14 oz) cooked noodles (egg noodles or rice vermicelli)
- To serve: slices of firm tofu, boiled eggs, coriander and sliced red chillies
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat and fry my LAKSA PASTE for about a minute or until it starts to smell yum.
- Now add that creamy COCONUT MILK and 2 cups of water. Bring to a simmer, then add pork and prawns. Bring back to a gentle simmer and cook over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes or until your pork and prawns are just cooked. Add tofu pieces and simmer for another minute.
- Divide your cooked noodles among four bowls. Top with tofu and cooked prawns and pork. Ladle your yummy laksa soup over the top. Top each bowl with half an egg, coriander and red chillies. Serve with CHILLI SAMBAL to spice up each bowl to taste.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved