Tasty Protein Chocolate Bread
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup of apple puree
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil + extra for greasing
- 1/2 cup of agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of milled flaxseeds + 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of grated courgette squeezed out all the liquid
- Dry Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup of oat flour (oats flakes ground into flour by using a blender)
- 4 tablespoons of raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of Fit Delis Chocolate Powder
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of dairy free chocolate chips + extra to sprinkle on top
a dash of vanilla extract
- Start by preheating the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Generously grease of loaf tin with some coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix together the flaxseeds with the water and leave it onto one side unfit it becomes gloppy.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the dry ingredients apart from the chocolate chips. To the flaxseeds mixture add the melted coconut oil, agave nectar, almond milk, vanilla extract and grated courgette. Mix everything together and pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Stir everything together but don’t overtax it. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and gently shake it so it’s evenly spread. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top. Place the loaf in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when pierced in the middle.