Puff Pastry Tart
- 1 Egg
- lightly beaten
- 100 g Macroom Buffalo Ricotta
- 500 g Puff Pastry thawed
- 1 bunch Fresh Thyme
- 70 g Goats Cheese
- 50 g Goodness Walnuts halved
- 200 g Red Grapes Seedless halved
- 100 g Red Onion Relish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Roll out the pastry to a rectangle approximately 25cm x 35cm and trim the edges with a sharp knife.
- Put on the lined tray and score a rectangle 2cm in from the edge, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Prick the base inside the edge with a fork.
- Spread the ricotta over the base, then dot with small amounts of the red onion relish.
- Break up the goats’ cheese and scatter that over along with the fresh thyme leaves. Finally, scatter over the halved grapes.
- Brush the pastry edges with a little beaten egg for a golden finish. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the pastry is cooked and the topping has browned. Break the walnuts over the tart and serve warm.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved