Serve this straight out of the oven as a hot appetizer or even a fun pizza-alternative dinner. Add w
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cans pizza crust or 2 cans refrigerator biscuits
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cups mozzeralla, shredded (a mixture of mozzeralla and cheddar also works well)
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seeds, smashed
- Mini pepperonis, a handful to your liking
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pizza sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Set aside a dark bundt pan, do not grease.
- Cut the pizza crust into strips and then again into 2″ cubes. If using refrigerator biscuits, cut biscuits into fourths. Place into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and using your hands, mix well so the olive oil is covering the individual pieces of dough well.
- Place into bundt pan. Do not press down, but fill evenly around the pan.
- Bake on middle rack for 25-28 minutes until the top is golden. Some of the oil will be bubbly toward the end. You can drain this as you remove the pan from the oven, otherwise, it’ll absorb into the bread.
- Let bread sit 5 minutes, flip onto serving tray. Sprinkle with extra basil and Parmesan, if desired. Serve with your favorite pizza sauce or other sauce for dipping.