Nothing smells better in the morning than some freshly made pancakes…..unless those pancakes taste like pumpkin spice, that’s definitely the best!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 cage-free eggs
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himylayan salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin, egg, flour, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with oil. Pour the batter into the hot skillet, roughly a 1/4 cup per pancake. Brown on both sides (roughly 2-3 minutes per side).
- Top with maple syrup or coconut butter and serve hot.