Pumpkin Spiced Coffee Banana Bread
- Cook Time: 45min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 or 3 over-ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar can be reduced or increased by 1/4 cup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tsp espresso powder or finely ground coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch bread pan
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan
- Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together the bananas, melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, coffee, egg, spices and espresso/coffee powder.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture.
- Stir in the flour, mixing lightly until just combined.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350F (or until a toothpick comes out clean from center).
Around The Globe