Quick creamy chicken and sweet potato bake
- 1.1kg sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 5mm-slices
- 300ml Bulla Creme Fraiche
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Bulla Cooking Cream
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 200g meat from barbecue chicken, shredded
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- 105g (1 1/4 cups) grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Place the sweet potato in a large microwave-safe bowl with 60ml (1/4 cup) water. Cover with two sheets of plastic wrap. Cook in the microwave on High for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, lightly grease a 6cm-high 30 x 20cm (base measurement) baking dish. Combine the Bulla Creme Fraiche, Bulla Cooking Cream, garlic and tarragon in a jug. Season.
- Layer the sweet potato, chicken, shallot and 80g (1 cup) of the cheese in the prepared dish, pouring a little of the cream mixture between each layer.
- Pour the remaining cream mixture over the top. Scatter over the remaining cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and the cheese is melted and bubbling. Set aside for 10 minutes before serving.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved