Let me break it down for you: Oyster Crackers + Ranch Dressing Packet + Oil + Dill + Lemon Pepper = cracked out crackers
They’re crunchy, they’re tangy, they’re salt infused with dill overtones and they’re going to make your next appetizer moment meaningful. We all want the meaning to life and these just might be it… kidding, sort of…
Ranch Seasoned Oyster Crackers
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 16-oz box Oyster Crackers
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dried Dill
- 1 1-ounce packet Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk the Olive Oil, Dill, Ranch Seasoning Mix, and Lemon Pepper until well combined.
- Pour the Oyster Crackers into a gallon sized Ziplock bag and add the Ranch mixture. Seal and toss until well coated.
- Spread the crackers out on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.