Red White and Blue Smoothie Pops
- Cook Time: 35min
- Persons: 5
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, chopped
- 3 cups plain greek yogurt, divided into three equal parts
- 11/2 tablespoons Sugar In The Raw Organic White, divided into three equal parts
- red and blue food coloring (optional)
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Blend the strawberries with 1/2 tablespoon Sugar In the Raw Organic White and 1/4 cup water. Pulse until well combined. Add 1 cup greek yogurt and blend until fully smooth. Add 3 drops red food coloring if you would like the color to be a bit more vibrant; totally optional. Set aside. Keep refrigerated until use.
- Repeat steps with each type of fruit, using blue food coloring with the blueberries if you want the color to be a bit more blue, again, optional.
- Start by adding a layer of blueberry mixture to the bottom of each popsicle mold. Add your popsicle sticks and allow layer to freeze for about 2 hours. Follow with layer of either banana or strawberry, alternating if you wish.
- Allow this layer to freeze as well before adding your final layer.
- Allow pops to freeze fully before serving.