Roast beef sandwiches
- 2 pkgs dry Au Jus Mix
- 2 pkgs dry Italian Dressing
- 1 box (32 oz.) beef Broth
- 5 lbs. beef roast
- 4-6 slices toasted bread of your choice
- mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- spray crock pot/ place beef inside / sprinkle on 4 packets of au jus and Italian dry dressing mix
pour beef broth on top and cook 6-8 hours on low.
- When cooked, strain the broth into a bowl. Can be used for beef au jus sandwiches or open-faced roast beef sandwiches.
- make your mashed potatoes toast bread you’re ready to plate! place your bread on the plate, top with mashed potatoes, then beef, then au jus. sprinkle of cheese if desired.
© Copyright 17 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved