- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp olive, avocado, or melted coconut oil (if avoiding oil, sub water)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- FOR SERVING
- Dried fruit (such as cranberries, raisins, or chopped dates
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C). Rinse and dry cauliflower. Use a knife to carefully remove the stem and core, and peel away any remaining green leaves.
- Cut cauliflower into large florets, and then chop into smaller bite-sized florets. Transfer to a mixing bowl and add oil, salt, and any other seasonings such as curry powder . Toss to combine, and massage to get any seasonings into the grooves.
- Transfer to a baking sheet (parchment-lined or bare) and spread into an even layer. Bake for 25-40 minutes, tossing at the halfway point to ensure even baking, or until golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
© Copyright 25 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved