Tasty Coconut Vanilla Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lamb roast (3 to 4 lbs)
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lb. baby potatoes, halved if large
- Preheat oven to 450º and place oven rack in lower third of oven. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, rosemary, thyme, and 1 tablespoon olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Rub all over lamb.
- In a large roasting pan, toss potatoes with remaining olive oil and season with more salt and pepper. Place lamb on top of potatoes and roast until the internal temperature is 145º, about 1 hour, 15 minutes.
- Let rest, then slice and serve.