Looking for inspiration for lunches during the week or ways to use up your left over roast vegetables? Tossed with a sweet tangy dressing, you’ll love this roast vegetable salad.
Roast Vegetable Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Can of Chickpeas
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt + Pepper
- 2 Handful of Greens
- 2 Teaspoons Wholegrain Honey Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Drain the chickpeas and cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Alternatively if you have left over roast vegetables remove them from the fridge to come up to room temperature.
- Drizzle over the oil and salt + pepper and use your hands to toss the vegetables to coat.
- Place into a 200 Celsius or 400 Fahrenheit oven for 30-45 minutes or until the potato is tender and vegetables have some colour.
- Leave to cool.
- To assemble the salad mix together the mustard, balsamic, and maple syrup in a jar.
- In a salad bowl add the greens and roast vegetables and pour over the dressing. Toss with salad servers and serve.