Roasted Root Vegetables
- baby carrots, peeled
- beets, any color, peeled and sliced into 1″ slices
- parsnips, peeled, cut into 1″ slices
- leeks, white part only, cut into 1″ slices
- onion, cut into 1″ slices
- yukon gold potatoes or sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1″ slices
- olive oil
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- rosemary, finely chopped
- garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all the vegetables in a baking dish. Drizzle with the olive oil, enough to coat all the vegetables. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take dish out and toss vegetables with the garlic and rosemary. Place dish back in oven uncovered for another 15-20 minutes, or until you can pierce the vegetables with a fork. Do not over-bake, you don’t want the vegetables too soft.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved