Roasted Root Vegetables
- medium carrots, peeled, sliced lengthwise
- medium parsnips, peeled, sliced lengthwise
- medium golden beets, peeled, cut into random pieces
- medium red beets, peeled, cut into random pieces
- yams, peeled, sliced lengthwise
- sweet onions, peeled, quartered
- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ t. dried rosemary
- ¼ t. kosher salt
- ¼ t. cracked pepper
- In large bowl combine all prepared vegetables. Add vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread vegetables onto large sheet pan in single layer. Roast in oven at 450°F for 30 minutes (without turning or stirring) or until vegetables are fork tender, well browned and caramelized around edges.
- Remove from oven. Taste; adjust seasoning as needed. Serve hot or room temperature.
© Copyright 21 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved