Salmon Fish Fingers
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 100g cornflour
- 250g spelt or gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 500g boneless salmon fillets, skin removed and cut into 16 2 x 7cm fingers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl. Coat a salmon finger in the flour, then dip it into the beaten egg and finally roll it in the breadcrumbs until evenly covered on all sides.
- Set aside on a plate while you repeat with the remaining salmon fingers.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the salmon fingers and fry for 2–3 minutes on each side, in batches if necessary, until crisp, golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the heat, drain on kitchen paper, sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.