Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups are a quick and filling breakfast recipe everyone will love!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 5 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 fully cooked breakfast sausage links
- 4 slices (sandwich-size) Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, beat eggs. Reserve 2 tablespoons beaten egg for brushing on tops of crescent rolls. Scramble remaining eggs.
- Unroll dough onto work surface; separate into 8 triangles. Cut cheese slices in half; place 1 half on each triangle. Top each with spoonful of scrambled eggs and 1 sausage link. Loosely roll up triangles as directed on can; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush reserved beaten egg on top of each crescent. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.