- Cook Time: 45min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- ½ sweet red bell pepper, seeded and cut into square-ish pieces
- ½ sweet yellow bell pepper, same as red peppers
- ½ green bell pepper, same as red peppers
- 1 sweet yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 8 new potatoes, washed, quartered & patted dry
- 1 12-ounce package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Little Pork Sausages
- Honey mustard, store bought or homemade
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On three separate baking sheets, place bell peppers, onion and potatoes. Drizzle all vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the oven and set the timer for 30 minutes. After 10 minutes, place peppers in the oven (the peppers will cook 20 minutes). After 5 more minutes, place the onions in the oven to bake the last 15 minutes.
- Following this method, all vegetables should be ready at the same time.
- While the vegetables are roasting, place the sausages in a large skillet and add 6 tablespoons water. Cover and cook on medium for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the lid and continue cooking the sausages to brown them, 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from the heat and cut into four pieces per sausage link.
- To make the kebabs, slide peppers, onion and sausage on bamboo skewers and serve immediately with favorite honey mustard.
- If grill marks are desired, preheat a grill or griddle then place the kebabs on the grill just long enough to get grill marks.
Around The Globe