Scrambled Eggs with Sunflower Seeds
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: medium
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 oz (100g) Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 4 bacon slices
- toast bread
- fresh chives
- Place sunflower seeds and salt into a hot dry skillet, on medium heat and let them toast stirring from time to time so they don’t burn.
- Add sesame seeds and flax seeds and give them a stir. Immediately add butter and let it melt.
- Add Mozzarella slices and stir to combine.
- Add whole eggs and gently stir and cook until slightly underdone. Remove from heat. The eggs will continue to cook in the hot skillet. Add freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with toast bread, bacon slices, greens, whatever works better for you. Bread and bacon can be made before preparing the eggs.
- To prepare the bacon simply add the bacon slices to a skillet on medium heat. When they start to curl turn them to cook on the other side. Keep flipping and turning the bacon so that it cooks evenly to desired crispness. Transfer on a paper towel to drain.
Around The Globe