Sesame Chicken Bites
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: medium
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 to 4 tablespoons oil
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- In a shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, sesame seeds and parsley.
- In a separate shallow bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help coating adhere to all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken in batches; cook until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and adding additional oil as needed.
- Serve with sauce.