- 1 1/2 pound boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 Tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, olive oil, and garlic powder. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or on high 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from crock pot. Leave sauce in pot.
- Dissolve 3 teaspoons of cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot – leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved