I have got an amazing sheet pan dinner to share with you today! One that is jam packed with so much flavor you are going to want to put this meal on repeat. Tender and flaky salmon gets infused with garlic lime fajita seasonings and cook in just one sheet pan while peppers and onion roast to perfection.
Since Lent is upon us, I am teaming up with McCormick to help spice up your Friday fish favorite. You don’t need to compromise on flavor at all with this one, and you can have a delicious one sheet meal while observing Lent. McCormick delivers again with big flavor and premium quality spices all in this fajita seasoning mix packet. The flavor is absolutely incredible.
Sheet Pan Garlic Lime Salmon Fajitas
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell, sliced
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 packet McCormick Fajita Seasoning Mix
- Juice of one lime
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 Tablespoon water
- fresh lime slices, for garnish, if desired.
- cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a sheet pan add the salmon skin side down surrounded by sliced peppers and onion. In a small bowl whisk together the fajita seasoning mix, lime juice, garlic, oil, and water. Spoon over the salmon fillets and pour the rest over the peppers and toss in the sheet pan to coat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is flaky and the peppers are tender. Serve with lime slices and chopped cilantro if desired.