Shredded Chicken Salad
- Cook Time: 30min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- For the Salad
- 2 heaping cups cooked shredded chicken, from one store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grated or matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, from about 3 limes
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large salad bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients except for the peanuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing; whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Right before serving, toss the dressing with the salad.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with the peanuts. Serve cold.
Around The Globe