- 1 cup spinach fresh
- 1 cup water
- 5 cup pineapple
- 5 cup mango
- 1 banana peeled
- Tightly pack spinach in a measuring cup.
- Add spinach to blender with water. Blend together until all chunks are gone. (Should resemble green water when blended well).
- Add pineapple, mango and banana to blender.
- Blend all together until smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take as little as 30 seconds or as long as 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
- You can also store the smoothie in the fridge with a lid until ready to drink.
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved