Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: medium
- 3/4 cup (180ml) fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 2/3 cup (135g) sugar)
- 2 cups (300g) fresh strawberries)
- 4 cups (1 liter) sparkling water)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Limoncino, optional)
- Place lemon juice and sugar into a bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the strawberries in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Puree until smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- To make the lemonade combine lemon juice with the strawberry puree, add Limoncino if used and add water.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade. Garnish with lemon and strawberry slices.
Around The Globe