Spiced Chicken, Cashew & Coriander Rice
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 400g skinless chicken thigh, trimmed of fat and diced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry paste
- 1 Continental Chicken Rice, Value Pack
- 1 2/3 cups (415mL) hot water
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 2 tablespoons toasted unsalted cashews
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or frying pan, add chicken and curry paste and brown.
- Add Rice, water and beans and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Stir, re-cover and stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir through cashews and coriander.
© Copyright 15 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved