Spicy Stir-Fried Cabbage
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 medium sized head of spring cabbage, shredded
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 50g butter
- salt and pepper
- 3tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- a squeeze of lemon
- a few sprigs of mint leaves stripped and chopped finely
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan or a wok. Add the garlic, let it warm up but not color, turn the heat right up and add the cabbage. Add the tomatoes, if using.
- Stir fry it for a few minutes, shaking the pan, add the honey, the vinegar, the lemon, half the dill and season with salt and pepper – you’ll need to taste it for seasoning.
- Stir fry for a couple more minutes until it’s cooked but still has a bite to it. Turn off the heat, stir in the rest of the dill and the mint and serve.