These steak bites are the perfect party food, main dinner meat or appetizer. They are beyond easy to make and turn out tender and delicious every single time. Cook them on the grill or stovetop!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs. sirloin steak (or comparable cut), fat trimmed and cut into 1.5-inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, Worcestershire, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and add steak. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, tossing once halfway through.
- Two choices for cooking methods: 1. Cook steak directly on a grill lighted over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side, or 2. Place 2 Tbsp butter in a cast iron skillet and place over medium-high heat. When skillet is hot, add steak along with 1/4 cup of juices from bowl. Cook steak for a few minutes on each side, for until desired doneness has been reached. Serve warm!