Steamed Broccoli with Honey Lemon Dressing
- Cook Time: 30min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pinch dried tarragon, thyme or oregano
- 1 lb. broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup sliced, skin-on almonds
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Or, place in jar, seal and vigorously shake to combine.
- Steam the broccoli until just tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Arrange broccoli in a serving dish, drizzle with honey lemon dressing, and serve, sprinkle with the toasted almonds.