Stir fry steak is the easiest meal to prepare when you are so angry and you have no time.stir fry steak is soft,full of flavor and yummy.below is the the recipe that will help you to prepare a nice stir fry steak that you will enjoy today.
Stir Fry Steak with Grilled Peppers and Onions
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. flank steak trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Combine water, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and cornstarch in a bowl. Pour half the mixture into a large Ziploc bag and add beef strips. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30-90 minutes.
- Heat cast-iron skillet with one tablespoon of canola oil over medium-high heat. Remove beef from marinade and add to the skillet. Cook until no longer pink. Remove beef.
- Add another tablespoon of canola oil. Add onion, bell peppers and chili peppers. Cook for five minutes.
- Whisk remaining marinade mixture. Add marinade mixture and beef to skillet. Cook until marinade thickens.
- Serve with ½ cup of rice.
Around The Globe