Strawberry and Pistachio Tart
- Cook Time: 45min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 18 to 20 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup crushed pistachios
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place cream cheese and honey into a mixing bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
- Place puff pastry sheet onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread honey whipped cream cheese onto the surface, in an even layer.
- Spread strawberries over the cream cheese, leaving a 1/2 inch border, in a single, even layer, before stacking the remaining strawberries.
- Fold in the 1/2 inch puff pastry border and place tart into the oven.
- Bake tart for 18 to 22 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the strawberries have caramelized.
- Remove tart from oven and drizzle honey over the top. Sprinkle pistachios over the top.
- Allow tart to cool, about 15 minutes before slicing and serving.