- 1/2 lb strawberries (1 1/2 cups), trimmed and halved
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 5 lemons)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- Purée strawberries with 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a blender until smooth, then force through a fine sieve into a bowl to remove seeds.
- Stir together strawberry purée, remaining lemon juice, 1 cup sugar, and water in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved.
- Taste, then add more sugar if desired. Serve over ice.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved