- 4 ounces fresh strawberries (about 3 large), hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark rum, 80 proof
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Freshly, finely ground black or pink pepper
- Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl; let macerate until juices are released, about 30 minutes. Add rum and vinegar.
- Scoop ice cream into a blender. Add strawberry mixture and blend until smooth. Divide milk shake among small glasses. Top each shake with a dollop of whipped cream; sprinkle lightly with pepper. Serve with a straw (or two).
© Copyright 12 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved