Sweet Spicy Bacon
- 8 slices bacon, medium-thick cut
- 1-teaspoon black pepper
- 1-teaspoon cumin
- 1-teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoky paprika
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- ½ sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2-tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 380F.
- Lay the bacon on a griddle over a foil-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine all spices and sprinkle the mixture over the bacon.
- Top with sliced onions and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Roast bacon 20 minutes, flip bacon over and roast another 15-20 minutes until almost crispy and onions have caramelized.
- Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved