I adore this rolls. I know they are not that healthy for me,, but a well made ham rolls, juicy and hot off the oven, is wonderful!
HOME MADE TASTY HAM AND CHEESE PASTRY ROLLS
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- puff pastry dough
- sliced ham
- slices cheese
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll the puff dough onto a cutting board and press into a rectangle.
- Top with ham and cheese slices.
- Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down.
- Cut into slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
- Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined.
- Pour evenly over the rolls.
- bake, uncovered for 25 minutes until golden and browned.
Around The Globe