Truffles “valentines special”
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Coatings – I used some powdered sugar, cocoa powder and some finely chopped nuts. Be creative!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave using 30 second intervals. Stir between each until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. (You can also stir in another flavoring, too, like raspberry, strawberry, or even orange.)
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature (about 2 hours). Waiting too long will cause the chocolate to get too hard. If that happens, you can just zap it in the microwave again to soften it up.
- Roll into ¾-inch balls and gently roll in any of your favorite coatings.
- HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
© Copyright 15 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved