- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 (10- ounce) can Ro-tel diced tomatoes & green chilis, drained
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 (4.5- ounce) can chopped green chilis, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped olives (green or black)
- 1 package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing seasoning mix, prepared with oil, vinegar, and water according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients. Pour the salad dressing on top and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, but overnight is better.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, crusty bread, or celery.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved