Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups (480 ml) cold heavy “whipping” cream (cream with a 35-40% butterfat content)
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold whole (full fat) milk
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) superfine or granulated white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (6 grams) pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons (12 grams) dry milk powder (optional)
- In a large measuring cup (or bowl) stir all the ingredients together, making sure that the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Transfer the cold mixture to the chilled container of your ice cream machine and process according to the manufacturer’s
- Once made, transfer the ice cream to a chilled container and place in the freezer for a few hours or until firm.
- If the ice cream becomes too hard, remove it from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving and place into the refrigerator to soften.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved