vegan black bean sweet potato burgers
- 1 can black beans (drained, rinsed, and mashed)
- 1 cup sweet potato (grated)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tsp ginger (minced)
- cooking spray
- Combine beans, sweet potato, almond butter, red onion, ginger, garlic, flour, and soy sauce. Mix well until combined
- Preheat a non stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Shape bean mixture into hockey puck size patties and place in pan, flattening down if necessary.
- Cook about 3-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove and from pan and continue cooking the remainder of the patties. (it may take you 2-3 batches).
© Copyright 25 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved