Vegan Coconut Truffles
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups (240g) Dried (Dessicated) Coconut (plus more to sprinkle on top)
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Vegan Condensed Milk
- 9oz (255g) Vegan Chocolate or Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Add the vegan condensed milk and 1 cup of the dessicated coconut to a mixing bowl and mix in. Gradually add the rest of the coconut mixing in until combined into a thick dough.
- Roll into balls and place evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place into the freezer to harden.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until completely melted. Add in the coconut oil and stir in. This will make it a little thinner and easier to manage.
- Throw the coconut balls into the melted chocolate one at a time and use two teaspoons to lift the balls out of the chocolate and back onto the parchment lined baking tray.
- When all the balls are covered in chocolate, sprinkle some coconut on top of them and return to the freezer to set.
- When the chocolate has set, enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge and serve cold directly from the fridge or the chocolate will melt.
Around The Globe